Last night at the gym was ok. I have had better gym-time and I have had worse.
Cardio:
Dreadmill-1.5miles
Ellip.-15min
Weights: (all with 2-12lb DBs)
SS-Front lunges 2x10/leg
Reverse lunges 2x10/leg
SS-Hammer curls 2x10/arm
Bicep Curls 2x10/arm
SS-Deadlifts 2x20
Fire hydrants into donkey kicks 2x15/leg
Mountain climbers 2x50
Cardio:
Ellip. 10 min, then 10 min in regular and reverse mode.
(That reverse mode is so awkward for me. I feel like a complete idiot doing it. Plus I feel like I am going to fall. But hey, I need to use the hammies every now and then right!?!)
*I typically do not do this extra cardio after weights, but Clint wasn't finished with his workout/wallyball so I jumped on the ellip and took advantage of some extra burnage.
Tonight, we are having supper with 3 of my best friends and their husbands, well 2 of them have husbands. We usually get each other gifts, but this year we decided to all get together and go to a nice restaurant and just spend time together. We always have a great time when we get together!!
Here is a picture of us 4 at Clint and my wedding.
Here is the 4 of us at M's wedding.
And us 4 at L's wedding shower.
Me, M, and L, and literally grown up together. My parents and M's parents went to high school together. Me, M, and L all met when we were about 7. We all met R in high school. So needless to say, we have been friends for a long time. I consider myself lucky. Most people don't have friends for as long as we have been friends. M is now pregnant and just found out she and her hubs are having a little girl!! I am so excited!
Do you have friends from childhood that you keep in touch with?
Have a great Tuesday!!



No comments:
Post a Comment