It is FRIDAY. Oh yeah. I do love me some Fridays.
Ava made it to the 2nd round of the "Babies gone wild" contest. The 2nd round is until 11pm on 12/4. You can vote once a day everyday. VOTE HERE.
Ok enough pimpin' out our daughter. Onto my workout yesterday. I was completely flustered at the gym. At home, I was chatting with Clint and ooohing over Ava and totally forgot to change my tee. I had a black sports bra on and white tee. GREAT! FABULOUS! I sweat like a man working construction in 120 degree weather at the gym. Then, I forgot my workout that I had planned out. Then, we get in the gym and I left my water in the Murano. Luckily, I could go get that, but sheesh! I was all out of sorts!
Cardio:
15 min dreadmill pyramid 6mph-9mph. My legs were gettin it. whew.
15 min ellip.
Weights: (really by what I remembered of my planned workout that I forgot)
Close leg squats- 2, 20lb DB, 2x20
Combo-Bicep curl into Shoulder press-2, 10lb DB 2xfatigue
Wide leg squats-2, 20lb DB, 2x20
Combo-Front raise to Lateral raise 2, 10lb DB, 2xfatigue
Stationary lunges-2, 20lb DB, 2x20/leg
Combo-Palm facing in chest press into flys-2, 10lb DB, 2xfatigue
Good mornings-2, 20lb DB, 2x20
Weighted crunches-20lb DB 2x30
Leg lifts on bench-2x10
Random questions of the day:
-Do you have any vices?
Splenda. Caffeine.
-Do you avoid some foods because they can be problematic?
I know "they" say this can be unhealthy and that you should NEVER avoid foods, but in MY world, I know there are some foods that can trigger me to overeat or mindless eat. I think there are 2 kinds of people.
1.Those who can have a little and be satisfied.
2. Those with addictive personalities and if you have 1 bite of one of those things you want more and more.
I am #2. I relate it to an addict. I get a "taste" and don't want to stop. Therefore, I stay the heck away.
Those things are:
-Peanut butter. I can NOT be trusted.
-Pretzels. Not a problem to eat a whole bag.
-Trail mix. Nope. Can't limit the handfuls.
-Wheat thins.
Am I the only one? What do you avoid? (If you do.)
Have a great Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment