Good Thursday morning. It was a frigid 12 degrees this morning and I DID NOT want to leave the house, but I had to if I intend to get a pay check huh?!?
We have been so busy with parties, shopping, and funeral homes. that we haven't been home before 8pm the last 4 nights. If you are an avid reader of mine, you should know that I spin on Wednesday nights. It is my FAVORITE (well, the only) class I take at our gym. Yesterday morning before I left for work, Clint and I decided that we were coming home after work and STAYING HOME. We have missed just relaxing and being home together. So, spin class occurred without me last night and I have no regrets about that. I will either take a spin class tonight or workout on my own.
Family time is very important to us. Although, I do love me some spin-ness, it was NOT a hard decision to forgo the gym. My, how priorities are different.
We all got home about 4pm and all got in our comfy clothes, Clint and I played with Ava, I made Clint pancakes, (I had a turkey burger and green beans), we put Ava down for bed, and then we wrapped Xmas presents. It was a MUCH needed time together. I wouldn't have traded it!
(if you celebrate Xmas)
Do you like wrapping Xmas presents?
I do. It is so calming to me.
Did y'all have presents under the tree BEFORE Xmas Day?
We didn't. SANTA brought all of our presents, so there weren't any under the tree. Clint's family had presents under the tree before Xmas day from his mom and then SANTA would come to bring more.
Was SANTA the only one who brought you presents or did SANTA and parents?
We only had Santa.
Have a great Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment