Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maintenance already?

Happy Sunday.  We are "supposed" to get some snow today.  We shall see.  I am not going to hold my breath!

Yesterday, although I had to work a couple of hours, I was able to get to the gym before I went.  I had a time limit so I got in got with it.

Cardio:
Dreadmill: Easy paced-1 mile
Ellip:15 min

Weights:
(sidenote: I DO NOT like machines. I know they can get the job done, but i rearely do them.  I hadn't planned out a workout, so decided I would change it up (and suck it up) and do some machines. I didn't write down the actual weight that I did, but it was enough to tire me.)
SL-leg extension 3x15
Bicep curls 3x15
Prone Lying hamstring curls 3x15
Rows 3x15
Shoulder press 3x15

I did have a revelation at the gym.  I was looking at the mirror(who doesn't) and thought, "I am done."  I am exactly where I want to be.  I don't want to lose anymore weight, I love all of my muscle definition, all of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit( and fit well.  No saggy booty britches from too much weight lost.) and I am happy.  I am at maintenance.  Of course, I wouldn't be human if I didn't want to tweak some things, but overall I can eat and workout to maintain where I am.  Unfortunatley, I am without a goal.  I do not have any right now.
* I am not(nor will I)competing. (I thoroughly respect anyone who does, but it just isn't for me.)
* It is too dang cold to run any races. 
*My abs are back, but I can't wear a bathing suit(hence the too cold) to "show off" my progress.
*Clint is happy with how I look. (this is quite important to me.)
*I AM HAPPY WITH HOW I LOOK.
So, where does that leave me.  I have NO IDEA.  So, give me your ideas.
What should my next goal(s) be?
What are your goals right now or at the 1st of the year?
Maybe I can borrow some of yours. 

We have church and then I have a wedding shower that I am helping with today.
What are your Sunday plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment