Tuesday, December 7, 2010

workout to drive thru

Unfortunately, Ava didn't have enough votes to make the 4th round!  Thank you for those that voted.  We appreciate it!!   She is the cutest thing in a tutu I have ever seen!!  Although, I will think that for the rest of my life!

The gym, well cardio area, last night was pretty busy.  Especially, for 4:30 in the afternoon. 
Here is what I did. 
Cardio:
Ellip-30 min manual (dreadmills that I prefer were taken....rats!)

Weights:
Bulgarian Split squats-3x10/leg, 2-20lb DBs
21's-1 set with 8lb DBs, 2 sets with 12lb DBs
Step ups-3x12/leg, 2-12lb DBs
Pullovers on ball-3x15, 12lb DB
Hamstring curls on ball-3x20
Bent over rows 3x10, 2-12lb DBs
SL deadlifts-2x15/leg, 20lb DB (I completely forgot to do a 3rd set)
Russian twists-3x50, 20lb DB

I thought that I hadn't worked very hard because I wasn't very sweaty.  I have told y'all before I sweat like a man beast.  Last night, was only minimal sweat for me, which in reality is probably normal to everyone else.  We get in the car and Clint said, "was it me or was it cooler in there than usual?"  Yes!!!!  It wasn't just me.  Ok, so I did work hard, then.  I base my workouts on how much I sweat apparently.

We went to the funeral home after and spent some time with our friend and his wife at the visitation for his grandmother.  We left there about 8pm and we were ravenous.  Emergency run thru the drive thru!  We went to Burger King and I got a plain veggie burger.  Needless, to say I had a snack of protein powder and yogurt when I got home.  I have learned that I can always get a either a plain grilled chicken sandwich or at burger king a veggie burger when we HAVE to stop at fast food places. 

What are your go to foods at fast food restaurants? 
(Of course, that is if there is not a Subway around 15 miles! =)

How was your workout yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment