Happy middle of the work week. That "supposed" snow we were to get on Sunday turned into a family SNOW day on Monday. We had about 2-4in of snow with ice underneath which makes driving on our hilly road very dangerous. Although we were cooped up in the house and 15 degree weather, we had a great day. Clint and I did mayja cleaning. He went through papers that "we need to keep in case we MIGHT need them" so I can take them to work to shred. We cleaned our closets. We dusted of ceiling fans, vacuumed, went through Ava's clothes that she can't wear anymore. Then we got out to the grocery way later in the day.
Funny story for you! Clint typically pushes the buggy (or shopping cart, if that is what you call it) with Ava in it when we go somewhere. I decided I want to push. I was toodling along, chatting with Ava and (in slow motion) rammed the buggy into the Pringles display. Pringles containers scattered all over the floor. I couldn't stop laughing. I am doubled over about to pee my pants while Clint is stacking them back up. I finally contained myself to help him. This woman and her kids start to go by and she picks up a container and I thought, that is nice of her to help. Um, no she put it in her buggy. Well, that is one less we have to stack. Needless, to say it was one of my best moments and I am no longer allowed to push the buggy!!
Last night, we went to the gym. The dreadmills I like and all of the ellips were taken so grudgingly I went to lift weights first. This is not my favorite way to do things, but hey my body was confused in a good way.
Weights:
Combo-Palms facing in chest press into Butterflys (on the ball)-1x10, 10lb DBs, 1x10, 12lb DBs
Squats-2x20, 2-20lb DBs (weights on shoulders)
Chest Press(on ball) 2x10, 2-20lb DBs
Front Squats-2x20, 2-20lb DBs
Prone lying(on the ball) bent arm rows-2x10, 2-10lb DBs
Surrenders-2x10/leg, 2-8lb DBs (Holding your arms up that long is exhausting)
Ball exchanges-2x10 (love these)
Cardio:
The machines were STILL taken, so I got on the "other" dreadmills and made it work.
2.25miles
Ellip-15 min.
Tonight is my favorite spin class/instructor, BUT we are forecasted to get freezing sleet/rain this afternoon. We will see what the weather does.
I will leave you with a youtube video of our athlete. Too funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPUp0cDZYWA
Had any great workouts?
What is the weather like where you are?
No comments:
Post a Comment