Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 29-2012

Sunday.  A day of rest.  Our's started off with church and a good "rejuventation" of the heart.  We found out that the 2 year old twins that we went to the party on Saturday are going to be big brothers!   I can't imagine!  After church, we picked up a prescription of mine and them met my family at Fazoli's.  I order the italian house salad and I didn't order what I thought I was ordering.  This salad had pepperoni, salami and bacon in it. Um no thanks!  I ate around all of that and had a few bits of lettuce.  Live and learn! Thank goodness I had an emergency protein bar in the murano.  We left there and went to a retail outlet named Essex.  I have wanted a bread machine for a while and found one for $40! Score.  I made these!

Oh yes!  Those are cinnamon rolls!  They were good!!!  The bread machine is going to be my best friend! 

We rented the movie "Courageous" and "Moneyball" on Redbox.  They were good.  Moneyball was better though.  I love me some baseball! 


There was a lot of playing and laying on the couch for the rest of the day!  I love Sundays!!


I hope you had a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment