I hope your weekends were phenomenal! Yesterday was gorgeous here in Nashville. We had the doors open, did some heavy cleaning(one would have thought I was Spring cleaning I did so much), watched football, and Ava and I took a siesta on the swing outside while Clint took care of the leaves in the yard. It was a picture perfect day.
I don't know what the deal with our daughter is, but the last 2 nights she has wanted to have college all-nighters. Saturday night I got a total of 3 hours of sleep and today I have been up since 3:30am. Yesterday, I was go go go until I literally crashed on the couch at 9pm. I let my family know today when I dropped Ava off this morning to keep her up and stimulated today so we can get back to sleeping at night, well back to her normal routine.
Even though, I have been up for a long time, I still went and worked out this morning. I think God somehow gives mamas an extra shot of adrenaline to use after having a baby. Lord, knows I can't tell you how I do it!
My workout for today:
Cardio:
20 min on elliptical
10 min ladders on dreadmill
(I was sweatin this morning, whoo)
Legs: Giant sets
Squats 2x20 40lb barbell
Double lunges(ouch) 2x12 40lb barbell
Single lunges 2x12 40lb Barbell
Straight leg deadlifts 2x20 40lb Barbell
Ab exercise..I call them in, up, outs 2x10 (if curious, ask me)
Upper: Giant sets
Bicep curls 2x12 20lb barbell
Front Shoulder press 2x12 20lb barbell
Rows 2x12 20lb Barbell
Incline Chest press 2x12 20lb barbell
V ups 2x12
Tis a good workout, but not my best. It will do though.
Had any good workouts this weekend or today. I think (KNOW) there will be a caffeine run here shortly. A mama has to do, what a mama has to do!
Have a great Monday!
hahahaha,yes!!! i think our daughters have been going to the same party! and yes,i have had 2 shots of caffiene today!!
ReplyDeleteI did some spring cleaning over the weekend too - I love it when my house is all sparkly clean (which lasts for about 2 seconds, haha)
ReplyDeleteSo Ava's pulling "college all nighters," huh? Too funny - hope you get some rest :)
Your Sunday does sound picture perfect!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you got a great workout in! Bicep curls with 20# dumbbells...you go girl:)
I hope Ava gets back on schedule so you can get some good sleep!
omg i feel your pain. although blaine is still doing great @ night, yesterday he cried for 6 hours straight (because he needed a nap very very very bad but wouldnt go to sleep). nothing helped at all. ugh. hope ava gets back on schedule for your sanity!
ReplyDelete