Here are some pictures from this weekend for your enjoyment.
7 out of 9 of us. Pre-hike at the entrace to the park.
"Aunt" Leigh before we left Sunday.
Happy Ava hanging out with daddy.
Perfect chair size. Look at her sitting up! (Not for long though. I kind of set her up while Clint hurried to take the picture.)
Family pic during the hike. Ava wanted to keep walking and not picture taking.
Hiking with daddy.
This is what we woke up to each morning. Gorgeous!
Ava with her cousin Roscoe!
Creek during the hike.
"Uncle" Shane's turn.
Beautiful color on the leaves.











I love Gatlinburg! We used to go every year when I was younger. It's so beautiful. And she is too cute for words.
ReplyDeleteyou are making me homesick!!!!
ReplyDeletelove all the pics!
ava is sooooooooooo beautiful!!!
one of these days when im back "home",we have to get our girls together to play!!!
The scenery looks amazing, I love Gatlinburg.
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous! Ava is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!! you have SUCH a beautiful family!!! Ava is a little dollbaby! Love the one of her and her cousin, Roscoe!
ReplyDelete