Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cooking together? Um yes please.

It is Saturday!  Yay.  I am at work right now.  I work every 3rd Saturday now since my schedule changed.  Not working the past 2 has spoiled me, seriously.  I have had 2 whole days with my two loves and today I am missing out of that precious time for at least 6 hours!  gaaaaa-leeee I hate it!  But, you know the old cliche..."you do what you gotta do." 

Yesterday's workout was superb!  I channeled my inner P90X and I was not disappointed.  This is what I came up with.

Cardio:
20 min manual on Ellip.
12 min sprints on Dreadmill

Weights:
Reverse lunges-2x10-20lb barbell
30sec high knees 2x
Single leg Deadlift squat-2x10-12lb DB
30sec buttkicks 2x
Lateral Lunges-2x10/side-20lb barbell
30sec Mountain climbers 2x
30sec Plank 2x

Static Arm Bicep Curls (sheesh lady, hard hte 2nd time) 2x10/arm-12lb DB
Upright Rows-2x10-12lb Barbell
Skull Crushers-2x10-12lb Barbell
Plank Rows-(whooo) 2x6/side-12lb DB

Good and healthy sweat going on.  Sidenote:  Do you sweat more in certain areas?  I sweat on my stomach the most and it ALWAYS is in the shape of a heart. And yesterday, I had back sweat in the shape of a huge "y".

Clint texted (is it text? or texted?) me yesterday about really cooking a meal together tonight.  We cook together but it is quick and easy and not with recipes.  My girly parts melted at the thought that my husband wants to spend time together cooking!  So we went through some recipes and the menu for tonight will be:
Chicken Parmigiana
Salad
and wait for it......
CHOCOLATE CHIP PIE.

Oh mother full of grace am I excited.  Alabama football comes on at 6:15pm and you know for sure we will be glued to the tv.  Especially, Ava.  It is so funny to watch her.  She loves football.  A girl after her daddy's heart!!

Have a great Saturday friends!
Have you done something together with your significant other?

No comments:

Post a Comment