Have you VOTED FOR AVA YET?
Yesterday at the gym was a sweaty mess of goodness. I was tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired when I left. And a little pissy. I blew something way out of proportion. Of course, Clint got the misfortune of getting the verbal attacking. Needless to say, there was lots of apologizing on the way home after the gym. After thinking it through, I think I was hungry. Anyhoo.
Cardio:
3 miles on the Dreadmill
2.25 miles after weights
Weights:
Tabata style(sheesh this is hard)
Split jump lunges
Squats (35lb barbell)
Calf Raises (35lb barbell)
Plie squats (35lb barbell)
----3x through
Pushups
Dips
Bicep curls on ball (12lb DB)
Shoulder press (12lb DB
Mt. climbers
Planks
----3x through ( I had to talk myself into the 3rd time)
Clint wasn't done playing wallyball with his buddies, so I thought I would kill time on the dreadmill. 2.25 more miles later, I was spent. (hence when i got pissy)
Moving on....
What is on your Xmas list?
Do you make a list?
I have high heels on my list for sure. I didn't really buy shoes when I was pregnant because I didn't know how they would fit and if I would be able to wear them after I delivered. Although, I was wearing 3in heels the week I delivered. Who says you have to skimp on fashion because you are pregnant?!?! Not I!!!
Clint and I make a wish list folder on our computer to give each other ideas. My mom has to have an actual list of things we want and she gets everything on the list. Always has. So, there are very few surprise from my parents. Clint and I tend to get a few things that aren't a surprise but there are some gifts that only someone who truly knows you can buy you that you love and wouldn't have thought to ask for yourself. These gifts I love. They are so much more meaningful and special. But the best is to see the surprise on Clint's face when I get him one of those surprise gifts. Priceless!!
Do you like surprises??
No comments:
Post a Comment