Clint and I share everything. We share our bank account, our time, our food, our daughter, our household chores, and apparently really bad COLDS!!!!!
I work for a chiropractor and yesterday morning he massaged my sinuses and did diathermy on my forehead. I felt so good after he did that. But about and hour later, I got smacked hard in the forehead with a sinus headache. I don't think I have ever had one this bad. I felt like an elephant was sitting on my forehead. I could barely keep my eyes open. Clint suggested I leave work early, but I had a busy day and didn't want to leave the office short handed, especially since one of my co-workers left at noon. I trudged along until the end of the day and went home. I had debated whether or not to go to spin class earlier in the day. Spin class was the last thing on my mind when I got home. I went and got into the most hideous sweats and my uggs and curled up in bed. Clint and Ava joined me and spent time with me. I need to brag about my favorite person in the world. Clint was (and always is) amazing last night. He folded laundry, made homemade chicken noodle soup (that sadly I don't know what it tasted like because I couldn't taste anything) as well as took care of Ava. The only thing I did last night with her was feed her and play with her a little bit. Sidenote: It is so hard to not kiss your baby girl! I didn't realize how much I do until last night. Sheesh.
He wanted me to call into work today, which I had a hard time considering. I told him if I felt as bad as I did last night this morning, then I would call in. It was THAT BAD! Luckily, I woke up sounding gross but the headache was gone. Thank goodness! I still sound nasally and kind of manly but I will take that over the headache.
We decided to go the gym after work. hahaha I did the elliptical for 40 minutes on level 1!!!!! Talk about zapped energy level. I guess something was better than nothing right?!
Funny story to end on. I got ready in a hurry to go to the gym. While I was sitting in the sauna to try and clear my nasal passages, I noticed I had 2 DIFFERENT SHOES ON!!!! Granted they are the same colors, but still. I didn't notice any difference throughout the entire cardio sesh!! Good times!
Have a great Friday!
Boo for sickness :( I can't believe you were wearing two different shoes!! HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable are you? And Clint? And Ava? Such a sweet family!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
Ah ha ha ha - at least I'm not the only one who's head isn't quite screwed on all the way sometimes. Sorry you're sick - we've been dealing with it at our house too... But, all 4 of us have it; yuck!
ReplyDeletei was meaning to text you back last night but M was screaming her head off until about 10pm!! gah!!!
ReplyDeletebut i lol'd about your shoes!!!!!!
hope your feeling better today!i di da spin class this morning just for you!!!!!
Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteToo funny about the shoes! MOMMY BRAIN! I tried to make my hubby cinnamon/sugar toast the other morning and I used cumin instead of cinnamon! LMAO! Mommy brain in full effect!