This week is almost O.Vah!!! yep yep yep!
Last night's spin class, whooped my tail!! I loved it! The regular teach was back thankfully and no substitute hummingbird on crack! We got to the gym about 30 minutes before class was to start. I was able to lift some muscles in my arms.
Skull crushers 3x10 10lb barbell
Chest press 3x10 20lb DBs
Combo-bicep curls into shoulder press 3x8 12lb DBs
Bent over rows 3x10 12lb DBs
I was the first to arrive to class, so I got a good warm up in before class started. Good thing because this class was GLORIOUSLY HARD!. I felt like really hitting it hard on the cycle. Although, we did levels of 7-8 most of the class, I made this class hard on myself. I was struggling!!! The teach even had to slow it down and "rest" between a few of the songs. That motivated me more. If she was struggling, I was going to as well. BRING IT SISTA! We ended up doing up/down hills, strength hills, into a 6+ flat ride into sprint hills. I was a sweaty mess!! Light grey shirt turned into a dark grey shirt, but I didn't care one bit.
Clint and I are going to change our workout days to Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturdays now. We were working out on Fridays right after work, but we both feel rushed to go pick up Ava at my parent's house and then if we do something that night, feeling rushed then. Plus no kiddie care on Friday nights. I'm thinking this is going to work better.
Thank y'all for all of the sweet comments about our pictures. It is hard picking the favorites. I will post our Xmas card when it gets close to Xmas.
Other randomness. Do you ever feel lazy?? I have been feeling super lazy this week. For the record, I am not a lazy person. I don't like sitting around that much. I get stir crazy and "have" to do something. This week though, my chore chart has been kicked to the curb! I don't know what it is, but I just don't want to do anything. Obviously our house is suffering, poor thing. I would be EM...BARRASSED if you were to see our house. Although, it does look "lived in" I have hit my "ok enough is enough, Courtney, get your tail up and clean the house phase. So tonight, ladies and (gentlemen? you never know who reads this thing) our house will be getting a swift kick of cleaning, after the gym that is.
Do you have lazy days?
No comments:
Post a Comment