Friday? Please and thank you!
Holy Mother of Joseph and Mary!!! I am gloriously S.O.R.E! I deemed yesterday, "kick my rear-lunge day." I did not disappoint myself.
Cardio:
3.25miles in 30 min.
Weights:
Reverse lunges(haha I typed lunches at first) 2x10/leg-30lb barbell
pushups-2x20
Split Lunge jumps 2x1/leg
Dips 2x15
Curtsy lunges 2x10/leg-30lb barbell
pushups 2x20
Swing through lunges 2x10/leg 30lb barbell
Dips 2x15
V-ups 2x15
Russian twists 2x30sec.
Let me tell you, my rear loves me and hates me. I'm pretty sure the soerness will be gone by tomorrow because I am running in my first race since I got pregnant with Ava. My roommate from college and I are running in a 5 mile Turkey Trot in the morning. The longest I have ran is over 3 miles but I am not worried. The only reason I stop around 3 is because I ONLY do 30 min of cardio at the gym. So however far I get in that 30 minutes is how far I run. Last night, I could have kept going, so I am not worried at all about tomorrow morning.
No on to mama matters....
(FYI-This part is about my boobs, so if you care, continue on, if not, see you at the next post =)
Last night, my right boob started getting sore on the way to the gym. You will probably find this hysterical, but our routine to the gym is Clint drives and I pump. Yes, I pump. My pump has the car attachment, so I don't have such heavy boobs when I workout. I notice the right was still sore and kind of hard. I got in the shower as soon as we got home, thinking the hot water would loosen up the milk ducts before I was to pump again. (Ava had had a bottle in kid care at the gym.) So, I get to pumping and pumping. I squeezed and massage the heck out of that thing. Cringing in pain because there was this golf ball size lump. Great! Flipping FANTASTIC. I have a clogged duct or many it seems like. I started to cry. There are SO MANY reasons why one get get clogged on you, so I couldn't really narrow it down. I got the heating pad out and massaged the fire out of that sucker. Time came for Ava to eat again. Come on Ava, help mama out. I let her feed off that one boob for as long as she could and that champ of mine, worked her magic. My boob was clog free.
What I learned.....
-try heat
-try massaging the boob into submission
-let your child drain that puppy dry!
I will let you know how I trot tomorrow at the race. I really don't have a goal really. Just running to run.
Have a great Friday. See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment