Ugh it was nasty coming to work this morning. It stormed most of the night and has finally slowed down a bit as of now. Last nights gym routine.
Cardio:
15 min- run on the dreadmill
10 min level 4 on Ellip.
Weights:
Single leg(SL) sits to a bench (harder than you might think) 2x15/leg
Walking lunges 2x20-30lb barbell
Wide squats to bench 2x15-30lb barbell
SL Good mornings 2x10/leg 30lb barbell
Incline bicep curls 2x10/arm-12lb DBs
Tricep kickbacks 2x10-12lb DBs
Incline flys 2x10-12lb DBs
Front raises 2x10-12lb DBs
Bob's Cardio pushups minus the pushups 30sec
Pikes on ball 10x
Good workout. My biceps are sore this morning. It is amazing how a changed in the angle of an exercise can cause such an effect. It was extremely hot in the gym last night. I made the mistake of wearing a white tee to the gym. Not a bright idea, unless I want to enter into a wet t shirt contest. Holy cannoli! Needless to say I put my sweatshirt on to head outside haha!
We are going over to our photographer, Eva's house later to pick out our pictures and Xmas card picture. Cint and I sat down the other night and picked out the ones we wanted. Jiminy crickets that was difficult. I didn't ever think we would do this, but I think we are going to enter one of Ava's tutu pics into a contest at one of our local radio stations. Why not right? What do you think?
Amazing Ava has found one of her feet!!!! It is the cutest thing! She has been sleeping in her pack n play in our room, but last night Clint moved her crib into our room so she would maybe be more comfortable on the comfy baby mattress. She slept like a baby, hahah! Although, this morning she christened it with poop up her back and on the never been slept on sheet!!! Awesome Ava! Way to go. haha. Hey, if you can't laugh at these kinds of things right??!?!
Have a great Tuesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment