So about the gym. I was so excited about getting a spin/abs class in. Especially since I have missed out on some good workouts because I have been sick. I am not 100%, but feel tons better than I did. Kid care at our gym starts at 9am and the class was at 9:30am. I decided to get arms done before since I had some time to kill.
Superset
-Decline chest press with inward turns 3x10 20lb DB
-Standing rows 3x10 20lb DB
Superset
-Standing Alternating Bicep curls 3x6 20lb DB
-Standing Shoulder press 3x5 20lb DB (these were Harrrdddd!)
For some reason I decided to check the schedule of classes. The class at 9:30am was CHISEL, not CYCLE. CYCLE wasn't until 10:30am!!!!!!!!!! Horse CRAAAAAAAAAPP! That really chafed my hide! Now what?!?! Ok back up and punt. Cardio, until I can decide what to do.
Cardio:
Elliptical- Fat burn 20 minutes
Ok since I have already done arms, might as well do legs right?
Legs:
Giant sets with 50lb Barbell
-Good Mornings 3x10
-Squats 3x10
-Plie Squats 3x10
-Right leg stationary lunge 3x10
-Left leg stationary lunge 3x10
I called it a day and went to sit in the sauna to try and clear out my nasal passages and read a magazing while I waited on Clint to finish playing Wallyball. Oh yes, there is an American Wallyball Association. It is not my thing, but everyone who comes out is sweating buckets and is sore the next day. Whatever rocks your world!
Moving on. We came home and showered to get ready for Ava's 3 month pictures!!! Plus some family photos. They were a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! She did so great. When it was time to go she let us know! It was so funny because she got fussy and fell asleep. Once we got home (it was only a 5 minute drive home) she was bright eyed and bushy tailed. What a faker! haha
We have to wait about 2 weeks to see them, but for a tease she had one of these as an outfit.
I can't wait to see them. Our family photos will more than likely be our very 1st Ferrell Christmas card. So exciting. Do you do Christmas cards?
Now we are at home having MDD (mama, daddy, daughter) time watching some
FOOTBALL!
ENJOY THE REST OF THE WEEKEND FRIENDS!


No comments:
Post a Comment