Saturday. We woke up this morning and I cleaned and straightened the house and got ready to go out for the day and our many errands.
First up, the gym. I ran 4 miles in 39:30min. I am still building my base, so I can really start increasing my times in a few weeks.
Next errand, the nail place to get my broken nail fixed. I was so mad when I looked down and saw that it had broken. The place that did them, didn't do them thick enough, so I got that one fixed and the others touched up.
On to Panera Bread for lunch! I love this place. Ava and I split the chicken noodle soup and the BBQ chopped chicken salad. Oh and I had some coffee. Yum!
TJMAXX was next. I got a sweater and a shirt and headed off to the next place.
The MALL! Whew, the mall never ceases to amaze me and the people that walk the place! I could sit for hours and watch people and wonder why in the world they decided to wear what they had on! I picked up some under clothes necessities, a skirt, some tarts form Yankee Candle. SIDENOTE: If you live around a Yankee Candle and need some tarts or candles, they are on sale for $.50 each! That is a super deal on those! Where else did we stop? Oh yeah, Clint got a KC Chiefs shirt and an Alabama National Championship shirt. They didn't have any women's sizes or kid's. Ava was getting sleepy, so I made a quick shirt purchase and we headed home.
Clint started feeling a little under the weather. He had 3 layers on and the heat was on! Ava and I colored, played catch, ran around, she played by herself for a bit while I did some things on the Kindle. We watched a few episodes of Damages(highly recommend).
Supper was grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches. They are so simple, but oh so good!
We finally took Clint's temp and it was 101.7! Yep, he is sick. So I made him take some Theraflu and some Emergen-C and put him to bed. Hopefully, he will feel better in the morning.
I hope you had a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment