Wednesday. My first full day at work. 7-12 was pretty busy. We saw 18 patients with 2 new ones. I felt pretty good about how the morning went., especially it being my second day. On my 2 hour lunch, I went to the bank and got coffee from Dunkin Donuts and dropped by the house. I then got to go visit Ava at my parents' house for about 45 minutes! What a great job that I get to do that!!!!
The the other half of my day, 2-7, was a little more busy, but I didn't feel overwhelmed or anxious. I'm pretty sure I am going to be able to handle this job. Yes it will be stressful at times and crazy, but I am content.
I wasn't able to work out yesterday. My off day will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am ok with that. I have 4 other days out of the week to get my sweat on! It is just that I might not get out of the office right at noon and I want to be able to see Ava for a bit. So, that is my conclusion to the workout dilemma.
I walked in the door last night and saw two very happy faces! It made my day to see Clint and Ava excited to see me.
I am content.
I hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment