Sunday, a day of rest and family! Yes it was!
We started out the day by going to church. It is always a breath of fresh air each Sunday. It just renews by spirit to try each week and let go of last!
Clint and I ran an errand, while Ava was in Sunday school. She loves it. It is good for her to interact with kids and kids who go to church. You can never start good influences too soon.
Lunch was at my uncle's house and most of us were there. He had meatloaf(I am not a fan, so my mom had made some grilled chicken), corn, green beans, mashed potatoes and rolls. My chicken, green beans, and roll was very filling and tasty.
We headed home and Ava fell asleep on the ride home and we brought her in in her seat and put her in her room. She slept for about an hour and Clint and I cuddled on the couch!(perfect!) She woke up and we ALL cuddled on the couch and caught up on any shows we missed this past week! Perfect!
My downfall on Sundays is snacking. I ate a box of crackers in two days! Crackers are not good for me. I don't know when to stop. Oh well, that is what this week is for right?!
My workout schedule is taking some tweaking. I need to get a schedule that works for me and that still benefits me. This week is going to be a trial of sort to see what works best!
Did you have a great weekend?? They always go so fast!!
I hope you had a great Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment