Hump Day! The first half of my day was busy on and off. It was raining when I left for my "lunch break". I had to go to the bank and deal with a bounced check from my previous employer. I am not happy about that! Basically the bank told me to contact them and the check will be mailed back to me so I can deposit it again(if I can). Then, I had to go to the post office for 1 stamp. Post offices need DRIVE THRUS!! Especially, people with kids in the car need those. It takes longer to get the kids in and out of the car than it does to go in and get a stamp!
I rushed off to go see Ava and she was asleep =(. She woke up about 10 minutes before I was leaving. So, I did get a little time to visit with her and love on her. She is like a ray of sunshine in the middle of my day!
Afternoon work was a little more busy and the day went on by quickly. I got home and supper was ready!!! Oh yeah! My man is awesome. Pork chops that I had cooked in the crockpot and salads in mixing bowls. Ava was in her chair feeding herself supper! I love coming home to them!
I hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment