Saturday! Boy, it was a busy one. I had to meet my friend Lori, and my best friend Eva's mama-in-law to decorate for her 30th surprise party at 8:15am. The decorating went great and we were done by 9. I drove home and picked up Clint and Ava and we headed for the gym. Clint played wallyball (which means I am not in a rush!) I ran 5 miles in 48:30 and then did a quick full body workout.
We changed in the car, I know gross, but we had to head to a couple at our church twin's 2 year old "sesame street" birthday party. This was Ava's first party where all of the kids were running around playing. It really was a cute and fun party. All with a real life ELMO! Ava was not fond of the real life version!
After the party, we headed home to shower. My college was honoring the 2001-2002 softball team I was on. We were the first winning season and we were recognized at the basketball game. It was fun to see the girls. We all keep up with each other on Facebook, but it was good to see them. They are those friends you just pick up where you left off.
We stopped to get ice cream and stopped by the house to pee and change Ava's diaper. Then, we were off the Eva's surprise birthday party! We have been planning this for about 3 weeks. She was so surprise and I think embarrassed a bit. The kids played and we all laughed and told stories. It was a great time.
Our day was busy, but it was a great one!
I hope you had a great day!
Thanks forr the post
ReplyDelete