Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10-2012

Tuesday began with me going to my NEW JOB and doing some training!  It is so refreshing!  My new boss is organized(like me) and has it together!  My job will have a lot of responsibilities, but I hate being bored and having nothing to do, so I can say I think God has put this job in my life for good reasons!


After some training, I took Daisy to the vet to get her allergy shot.  My girl, Daisy, has a "caution" in her folder. haha!  I tell them every time, "I need to hold her when you give her her shot.  She will snap at anyone else."  They didn't believe me like 3 times and tried to hold her, well guess who would end up doing it?!  This time though, they had made a note last time, so I held her and we were in and out in 10 minutes!


I picked up Ava from my parent's house and we went home and played and watched a little Bubble Guppies cuddled on the couch!  Love those moments!


Clint got home and we got to spend some time together before I went to teach bootcamp class.  It was a great class!  The women were exhausted and sweating and really did a great job!  They are making huge improvements and I am so happy for them.


I got home around 6:45pm and was welcomed home by two amazing smiles!  I love being able to see Ava's face especially when I come home or pick her up.  It automatically makes a bad day great!


I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment