Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3-2012

Tuesday it is.  I have Tuesdays off(current job) and Clint went back to work this morning from his 4 days off.  Ava and I were sad.  What would make that better???  SHOPPING!  Oh yes, we did.  We picked up my mom and sis and first stopped by CVS.  I would've spent like $80, but only spent $6!  Booyah!  From May of last year until Dec. 31 2011 I saved us $2100 in couponing.  My goal this year is $4000.  Anywho, we then went to this adorable accessory store called Charming Charlie.  I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go in there.  All the accessories from purses to scarves are color coordinated.  Need something pink?  Go to the pink section.  Such a great idea for a store!  My 30th (HUGE GASP!) birthday is the 17th of this month and my parent's have always given us a birthday budget.  I spent that budget, as well as bought a gift for my brother and my sister to get me!  I might as well like what they give me right?!

 I feel so weird though because I rarely spend money on myself, but birthday is all about me.  Although it is odd, because even though I think my birthday is the best "holiday" every year, 30 is seeming to be hard on me.  I don't know why, but I don't want to turn 30!

Moving on....I teach a bootcamp class now on Tuesday and Thursday nights.  I love it.  It has been so long since I was able to push people and use my creative juices!  Plus, sometimes I can jump in and get in some workout time too!  WIN WIN!

That was pretty much today in a nutshell.

But I am DREADING going to work tomorrow.  Since the boss "break up" on Monday, this will be the first contact I have had with him. I am going to have to tell my coworkers tomorrow too.  I have a feeling it will be a long night for me.

I'll let you know how that plays out tomorrow! dun dun dunnnnnn!

I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment