TGIF right?! Work was slow for me today. My boss is still acting odd and distant. I just didn't think his reaction to my putting in my 2 weeks' notice would be so......ridiculous. We finally talked about what we were going to do and the girl who works part time is going to pick up the extra hours to cover some of mine. God is putting things in place, because she was starting to look for a morning job to supplement her income. These extra hours will be just what she needs. She will come in early next week to work each day and we will go over what I do. My boss is still avoiding the situation. I think HE should know what I do, just in case something with the other employee happpens, but he is being an 8 year old pouting.
It was Ferrell Friday night at home. This has kind of become our trend on Fridays. We come home, get in our jammies, play with Ava, cook supper (i had a salad with grill zucchini and Clint had steak nachos) and watch Damages on hulu. I actually love it Friday nights!!
After supper, I got some grocery lists and my coupons to Publix and Kroger together for Saturday after the gym. Our fridge is getting bare. My plan by design. Time to fill it up!
It was a much needed rest day from working out.
I hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment