Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 26-2012

Thursday was full of errands.  It rained all day!!  No fun when you have to run errands.


Ava slept in until 7am!  I had an appt at the "girl" doctor for my yearly checkup.  We had to wait an hour in the waiting room.  Ava was so good.  We laughed and she snacked.  We had her magnadoodle and we went over "1" and "A".  She was completely fine until Dr. B started examining me. I'm guessing she associates it with her doctor and she thought Dr. B was hurting me, well it wasn't puppies and rainbows, but of course she didn't hurt me.  The nurse practioner picked her up so I could see her.


We left there and went to Walmart for some free items (from coupons) and some other things. After that, we left and Ava napped while I stopped at a thrift store.  All of the clothes were $1 and kid's clothes were $.50.  I walked out spending $9.50 of quite a bit!


We went to the gym and I ran 5 glorious miles.  Since I can't go 5 days a week anymore, I have to make the most of my runs!


We came home and caught up on some Damages episodes and had breakfast for supper.  


All in all it was a great day!  I love that I get to be a SAHM 2 days a week!


I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment