Thursday, my last day of training at my new job. I was put on a 30 day contract and after those 30 days I would be evaluated and then technically "hired." My boss told me yesterday that my "official" day will be Monday! The contract was only valid for like a week! I couldn't be happier with this business. It is such a great fit for me, for my family, and my new boss!
I picked Ava up at my parents' house at noon and we came home and ate some lunch. I love this couple of hours with her(I love all of my time with her haha). Clint got home and we caught up on the day. Then, it was time for me to head to teach bootcamp class. I did a "class" like session and I will tell you that I made them work hard. I was even breathing hard and sweating. It was definitely a great workout.
I am having some sinus yucks going on. I'm hoping an adjustment today will get all of my nerves firing right and get me to feeling better.
My two questions for you...
Have you ever been adjusted???
Do you buy organic and why?
(this is a topic that I am going to research and decide on my own what I think about it)
I hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment