Saturday was productive and not. Ava decided to get up and need a snack and watch Bubble Guppies at 3:30AM!! Yep, she wanted to start off the weekend end super early. Clint got up about 7:30am. So Ava and I had plenty of together time.
We went to the gym and I ran a slow easy 4 miles in 39:30. It felt good to sweat some. I don't mind the treadmill at all, but I do prefer to increase/decrease the speeds throughout my runs. Steady state runs are a little harder for me to do.
Publix and Kroger were next on the list. We saved like $40 at Publix and almost $70 at Kroger. I call that a success for a week and a half of groceries and diapers and wipes for a couple at church.
Then it was home to shower and get in my comfy clothes. With no house to clean, Ava napped for 2 hours(lucky dog) and a little lunch, the afternoon started off on the right foot.
Ava woke up and I fed her lunch while Clint took the Christmas stuff to the storage unit. While he was doing that, Ava and I went in the backyard and picked up some boxes that the wind had blown all over the place. We were next to the corner of our lot and Romeo, the pitbull came up to the fence and barked and scared the bezeesus out of us. We high tailed it to the other side of the yard.
A lot of nothing was done the rest of the day. I made lasagna and salads for supper. I will say that that lasagna was one of my best!!
Ava called it a night at 7:30pm and I called it a night at 8pm! I was super tired by then too!
Good day in the books!
I hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment