Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 27-2012

Friday!!!  Oh yeah.  Another week is over.  I had a great week.  My job is going great.  This job is definitely one that pushes me.  My boss is very detail oriented and meticulous about tasks.  I have to be on my game every day.  


On my lunch, I went to visit Ava and she got so excited to see me!  It is so worth those 30-45minutes that I get to visit with her.  


The second half of my work day was busy, but went smoothly.  I got home and once again Ava was so excited and said, "Hiiii".  Oh how I love that kid!  We kind of fended for ourselves for supper.  Oh!  A discovery that I have made.  My stomach doesn't do well with grains.  Grains are an inflammatory and I never recognized that after I have them I get gasy and bloated.  My new boss, who is so smart, said something in passing about how his son doesn't do well with grains.  I asked him for some research on it and BINGO!  It was like the glasses were taken off!  I am I guess sensitive or something because since then after I eat grains I have taken notice of the reaction of my belly.  So, I am going to stay away from ALL grains as much as possible.


I fed Ava her supper and we cuddled on the couch until it was her bedtime.  Clint and I usually take turns taking her to bed, but last night we both took her.  We said the prayer together that we usually say "NOW I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP, I PRAY THE LORD MY SOUL TO KEEP.  THE ANGELS WATCH ME THROUGH THE NIGHT AND KEEP ME IN YOUR BLESSED SIGHT."   


After Ava was in bed, Clint and I got to cuddle and watch some tv together.  Great end to my Friday!


I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment