Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 15-2012

Sunday.  Well, Clint did not feel better this morning and I didn't feel my best.  We stayed home from church and Clint had an on again off again fever all day long.  I had a horrible headache most of the day.  Ava was perfectly fine!

It was a lounge around all day kind of day.  I did get in a home lower body workout in the morning and washed the sheets and comforter.  We watched Damages, football (Ava's first compound word yesterday!), Property Virgin and some other non important lounge around the house shows.

Sadly, there wasn't much going on.  I made Clint drink fluids, Emergen-C, and we went and got him his sick "medicine", chocolate ice cream.  That is what he wants when he is sick.  I don't know where that came from when he was growing up, but he has to have chocolate ice cream each time he is sick.

I start my new job tomorrow.  I am really nervous about it.  Although (my friend Eva reminded me of this) this is where I feel God wants me right now in my life, so I know he will take care of everything on my first day!  I just have to relax and trust him to handle my nerves!

I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment