Monday. My first day at my new job!! I worked 7-12 today and it was a "slower" day for my boss, which is ok for him, but GREAT for me. I was able to work my way into working with patients and asking the questions I needed. The first hour, we didn't have any patients, so he showed me a little but about how he does certain things and then he adjusted me. He was very thorough in his adjustment and told me my left leg is shorter and that is why I have more troubles on my right side! (hence, my bulging disc pain) He asked if I was having any problems and I said, "yes, my knee starts to bother me about 2.5miles in to a run." Because of my "shorter leg", I put all of my body weight on my ride side and that will effect things. He ADJUSTED my knee! Who knew that was possibly?!? Then he tried to adjust my ankles. Apparently, they are supposed to move freely and mine DO NOT. He couldn't even work on them, because they were so locked up. It is amazing how much you learn about the body and the REASON things happen.
I feel like this job will be stressful at times, BUT for my personality it will be perfect. This is a job that there are t's to cross and I's to dot and you have to finish things before you can leave. A very task/check off place and that is exactly how my brain works. God knows what he is doing!
I went to pick up "monkey" and we came home and snuggled on the couch until Clint got home. We caught up for the day and relaxed until we went to my parent's house for
my birthday supper. We had white chili, grilled cheese and cake with buttercream icing! YUM!!
I hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment