Happy New Year!
It has been a couple of months of no posts. All I can say is that blog reading and posts were overwhelming me. I was getting behind on reading other blogs that I keep up with and felt like I couldn't keep up. Also, I kind of lost my blog "focus".
I still don't know where I want this blog to go, but I do know that I want to chronicle this year of my life.
Today in my life....
Ava is 17 months old and 1 day old.
She actually said "all done" as well as the "all done" motion in sign language. She can also do "more", "drink", "come", "please", "thank you", "sleepy".
She can say "mama", "daddy", "daisy", "more", "all done", "let's see", "ki-ki"(my sister Caitlin).
She is an amazing kid!
We went to church this morning and then went to Sunday school class after. Good stimulating class with godly people our age. Great way to start the year!
After church, we had 3 couples over to our house for lunch. Pork chops/steak, salads, mac n cheese, rolls, and strawberry bundt cake.
Ava has some bowel issues today(yesterday too). Her poor booty is outrageously raw! We are trying all of the poop thickening things we can think of...bananas, cheese. We are also giving her Pedialyte to prevent dehydration. If she doesn't get any better by tomorrow I will make a call to the pediatrician.
I don't like making New Year's Resolutions, because I feel such guilt if I don't complete them. Instead this year I have made prospective goals. Here are mine for the year.
Run 700 miles in 2012.
Pray with Ava.
Sing church songs to her.
Start trying to get pregnant(mid summer)
Run a Tough Mudder.
Get our house sold and by our "forever" house.
I am sure I will come up with more being that I am a goal oriented person. I also know that I want to blog every day. I want to do this for me and not worry about how many followers I have or how many comments I get. I want this to be MY outlet and a way to get my thoughts, feelings, milestones for Ava, my exercise endeavors, and any and all randomness that I can come up with.
So, if you read my posts, thank you. If you comment, thank you. I will try and read blogs when I can and not think i "have" to read those blogs or become competitive with others.
Have a great 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment