I went to pick Ava up at my parent's house and she was coloring. My mom said, "let me show you something." "Ava, which one is the yellow one." My mom had 4 crayons in her hand and Ava picked up the yellow one! I was so excited. It is truly amazing watching her learn and grow each and every day. We showed her 2 new sign languages words on Saturday, "help" and "hot". She already knows how to semi sign them. I think, "how in the world can she pick that up that fast?" But she is a sponge!
We went to the gym and on my training plan was 3 easy miles. Done. In 29:45min. I lifted upper body and hit once muscle group at a time pretty hard for 3x10. Good workout!!
Then we picked up Papa John's to watch the BCS National Championship against Alabama and LSU. You can't beat Papa John's. If I am going to eat a piece of pizza, I don't want to waste it on bad pizza. I had a huge salad to compliment my slice! Great supper.
*Alabama won!! Whohooo! oh yea!
I hope you had a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment