Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8-2012

Why is it that the week drags on and on, but the 2 day weekend goes by in a flash?!  I will never get that.  


This morning we went to church which was really good.  Sunday school class had some great points that made me take a step back because they hit really close to home.  I am going to pray about some of the things that were talked about and really decide what God would want me to do.  I do feel like I should put my trust in Him, but at the same time be smart and use the resources he has given me.


Lunch was at my parent's house.  It was a great lunch of laughing, story telling and enjoying all 13 of us that were there.  (My family does Sunday lunch together every Sunday.  We do not go every Sunday, but try to go at least once or twice a month.)


We came home and I did some laundry(this chore NEVER ENDS!)  and Clint and Ava took much needed naps.  I read some and watched some tv.


Supper was leftover lasagna from last night and today was our rest day of working out.  Much needed!!  


Ava went down about 45min ago and we are relaxing on the couch.  Another weekend in the books.  My last week at my current job starts tomorrow and Alabama football plays tomorrow!
Roll tide y'all!!!


I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment