Hey there! On this Monday in 2012, it was a rough morning. Out of sheer God's design, I got offered a job as the office manager of a chiropractic office 4 miles away from our house(my current job is 38 miles from home). After many nights of praying, discussing the pros and cons with Clint, we decided taking this job offer was the best decision for our family. The office I currently work in doesn't open back up for the holidays until Wednesday, so I wanted to call my boss and tell him what was going on. I have been sick to my stomach and a nervous wreck for 3 days thinking about making this phone call. Well, this morning, the time came. I called and there was no answer! Crap! I was so ready to get this over with. About and an hour and a half of almost puking from nerves, he called back. The conversation was about 5 minutes long and all in all he understood that I wanted to make the best decision for my family, but there was still that tone in his voice that he wasn't all together happy. I felt like I was breaking up with someone and they had no idea it was coming! I had a good cry afterwards and moped for an hour or so and then started to enjoy my day because me, Clint and Ava played at home today!
I love days where we can stay in our jammies most of the day and be content! We played, watched some DAMAGES on HULU. We picked up the house some.(when house viewings can be called in like 2 hours before, you HAVE to keep a clean house!), Ava napped, I couponed, Clint played Modern Warfare 2. Great stuff.
About 3:30pm we decided we should probably go pick up a prescription of mine and head to the gym.
I ran 3.18 miles in 30 minutes. Nice and easy run, then did some upper body stuff. It was good to get out of the house and sweat a little uneasiness out of my body and clear my head.
I hope you had a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment