Tuesday was very productive! I needed to go to Publix and Kroger and really wanted to run. I wasn't sure how I was going to get the run in. Kid care at our gym is hit or miss in the morning. I kind of waited until I saw Ava was sleepy and then I made a deal with her. As long as she slept I would run. As soon as she woke up, I would be done. She slept in her carseat beside the treadmill and woke up EXACTLY as I hit 4 miles!!! Saweeeeet! What a great kid I have! She knew mama needed a good run and I greatly appreciated it!
We went to Publix and saved $38. Ava rode and in the car with the "car" and loved it. We went to Kroger and saved $48! She again rode in the "car" buggy. No fussing, no screaming. She just enjoyed the rides. Pretty good saving trip and I got a LOT of stuff! We headed off to Starbucks and got a free coffee. How did I do that? If you buy bag starbucks coffee read the side of the bag. You can bring in an empty bag and get a free tall coffee of the day! SCORE!
I called Clint to tell him we were headed home, but at the last minute decided to drop in on my sister at her work and surprise her. She loved it! We hung out with her for about 30 minutes or so and then headed home.
It was a beautiful day, so we cleaned the Murano out and took all of the trash out. We left the doors open in the house and put up all of the groceries and waited until Clint got home.
I had my last night bootcamp class to teach, so I left and they hung out at the house. Bootcamp was great. I have very dedicated and willing participants. I would so much rather them want to be there, than come and whine and get on my nerves!
I came home to eat real quick and we headed out for Clint's church league basketball game. Ava is at that age where she wants to play "bball". We had to sit in the corner and she "worked" on her core by sitting on the "bball" the entire time and watched the game! She did really great!
After that it was home for the night and bed!!'
I hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment