Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5-2012

Thursday....In the words of Ava, "let's seeeee".  Today was not a bad day, but not a great day.  You know just one of those.  It wasn't very busy at work today, although I have started compiling a list of sites I order things for the office, contacts I use and passwords and such.  The list is starting to get long of all of the things I take care of.  I am a little worried because my boss left me run with my job and he relies on me so much.  Speaking of my boss, other than a "morning" and me asking a question about a patient and his one sentence response, he didn't talk to me until like 2:15 today.  And all that was was "hey I want to talk tomorrow about things we need to go over and I am going to ask the afternoon girl if she wants more hours to handle your schedule."  My response, "okie doke".  When I wanted to say, "you have had 90 hours to deal with this news.  You are acting like a child, and I am really surprised at the way you are handling, or not handling it.  I only have five days left to get you up to speed of what I do, and you are moping around like I stepped on your kite! Get it together and let's talk about what you need to know!" Whew I feel better now! 


We will see if he really wants to talk tomorrow.


I taught bootcamp tonight and I divyed it up into 2 circuits and 5 stations each circuit.  One of my ladies didn't come, so being the generous person that I am, jumped in and filled in the station.  Whew, I can put together a hard work out! Good to know that I am good at my job!  haha


I was able to get home to play with Ava a bit and give her a bath.  She was worn out from playing with her daddy, so she went to bed about 30minutes early.  I am in the process of doing 2 loads of laundry and blogging.  I will get to reading after I blog.  I have to finish this book before next Friday because it is on loan from one of my patients.  I am only on page 312 out of 1070!  All of her books are that long though.  I better get to reading then!  


I hope y'all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment