Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 20-2012

FRIDAY!  Full day at the office.  Let me tell you, it was BUSY!  We were slammed, especially in the afternoon.  The waiting area was standing room only for about an hour!  I survived my first day of craziness and I loved it!  Yes, I was mentally drained after working 11 hours, but I can do that 3 days a week.  


During lunch, I came home and put supper together.  Chicken marinara.


Serves 2.
2-thawed chicken breast.
Pam cooking spray
1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
1 egg
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
jar of pasta sauce


Spray crockpot with Pam.  Beat the egg in a shallow dish. Mix the bread crumbs, parmesean cheese in another shallow dish.  Take the chicken and dip in the egg and then cover with the bread crumb, cheese mixture.  Cover completely.  Put the covered chicken in the bottom of the crockpot.
Cover the chicken with the mozzarella cheese.  Pour most if not all of the pasta sauce all over the chicken.  
Cook at low for about 6 hours or High for about 3-4.


*You can serve with pasta, but we had a salad as a side.
This was an easy supper and was pretty tasty!  On M/W/F I'm going to come home and put something in the crockpot for supper, that way Clint doesn't have to worry about it.


I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment